23 OCTOBER 2019 | 12:30-17:00
On 23 October 2019, the Slovak Liaison Office for Research and Development (SLORD), Czech Liaison Office for Research Development and Innovation (CZELO) and Lithuanian RDI Liaison Office (LINO) in cooperation with the Pavel Jozef Šafárik University in Košice jointly organise a Brokerage and networking event on innovative technologies and materials for energy storage and conversion that will take place at the Permanent Representation of Lithuania to the EU, Rue Belliard 41-43, Brussels, Belgium.
The event will be organised around several presentations corresponding to the selected topics of the H2020 Energy, NMBP & Cross-cutting activities Work Programmes open under the 2020 calls.
Attendees will have a unique opportunity to network and find the right partner for the next H2020 proposal. Moreover, they will have the possibility to prepare a pitch presentation of 2 and a half minutes to the whole audience.
Overview of confirmed speakers:
- LC-SC3-RES-1-2019-2020: Developing the next generation of renewable energy technologies
Thomas Schleker, DG RTD, European Commission
- LC-SC3-RES-26-2020: Development of next generation renewable fuel technologies from CO2 and renewable energy (Power and Energy to Renewable Fuels)
Maria Georgiadou, DG RTD, European Commission
- LC-BAT-13-2020: Sensing functionalities for smart battery cell chemistries (tbc, European Commission)
- LC-BAT-14-2020: Self-healing functionalities for long lasting battery cell chemistries (tbc, European Commission)
- LC-SPIRE-08-2020: Novel high performance materials and components (RIA)
Fátima González Gómez, DG RTD, European Commission
Registration is now open. Please register by 16 October 2019.
You are invited to register by using the link below. Space is limited to 50 participants. To ensure a rich variety of participants, we recommend registering one representative per organisation. Only one person per entity will be allowed to take part in the pitch presentations session.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further event-related questions.